Virtual Relapse Prevention CBT-Based Skills Group
Starting October 5th!
We are very excited to expand our group offerings starting on October 5th! In addition to our DBT Skills group currently running on Wednesdays and Thursdays, we will now be adding a Relapse Prevention group for individuals struggling with alcohol, drugs, or addiction related behaviors. This group is ideal for individuals who meet one of the following criteria:
- Want to increase their motivation to cut down or quit.
- Are trying to maintain goals previously obtained and not increase use.
- Are unable or unwilling to go to a higher level of care.
- May not need a higher level of care but want to manage their use better.
For more details see below:
WHEN: Beginning Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 – 4-5pm
WHAT: Relapse Prevention Group is a weekly virtual CBT-based skills group designed to help you learn ways of identifying triggers, managing cravings and urges, and changing behavior.
Skills will be taught in multiple areas, including (but not limited to):
- Identifying and Managing Triggers, Thoughts, and Cravings
- Taking Change-Focused Action
WHO: All California Residents
HOW: For all referrals, please contact Dr. Rubin Khoddam at COPE Psychological Center. His contact info:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (310) 337-2282
- Individual Therapy (Teens + Adults)
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
If interested in learning more about any of these, visit us at our site for more information.
Schedule a Consultation Today
“Highs come in many forms. Whether it’s a substance like alcohol, the moral righteousness that comes from blaming others, or the thrill of some new risky adventure, highs are shallow and unproductive ways to go about one’s life.” – Mark Manson