- ACCEPTANCE AND COMMITMENT THERAPY
- ADDICTION TREATMENT
- COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
- COUPLES AND FAMILY THERAPY
- COUPLES THERAPY
- DIALECTICAL BEHAVIOR THERAPY
- DUAL DIAGNOSIS TREATMENT
- GROUP THERAPY
- Health Psychology
- INDIVIDUAL THERAPY
- Integrative Behavioral Couples Therapy
- LIFE TRANSITION / ADJUSTMENT DISORDER TREATMENT
- MOOD DISORDER TREATMENT(DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, & BIPOLAR)
- Natasha Mehta
- NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
- OUR FOUNDER
- OUR MISSION
- Our Team
- OUR VALUES
- PSYCHODYNAMIC THERAPY
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT PROGRAM
- TRAUMA-FOCUSED TREATMENT
Posts by category
- Category: Addiction
- Substance Abuse Treatment: What You Need to Know
- Addiction Treatment Centers: What to Expect and How COPE Psychological Center Can Help
- Register for CE on Substance Use Disorders
- Virtual Relapse Prevention CBT-Based Skills Group
- Listen to Dr. Rubin’s advice on The Jordan Harbinger Podcast!
- Don’t Let Holiday Stress Interrupt Your Substance Abuse Treatment
- Build Deeper Intimacy with Behavioral Couples Therapy
- We’re All Addicted to Something
- Treating Substance Use Disorders and PTSD
- How Can We Apply CBT to Addiction Treatment?
- Do I Have an Addiction?
- Creating Healthy Habits in Quarantine: Strategies
- Creating Healthy Habits in Quarantine: Relax
- Creating Healthy Habits in Quarantine: Your Sense of Self
- How Those in Recovery Are Staying Connected During COVID-19
- Changing Our View on Addiction
- The Family History of Addiction
- Reasons Why Your Teen Is Drinking
- Don’t Just Say ‘NO’ to Drugs – Say ‘YES’ to Life
- How to Prevent a Drug Overdose
- 44 Billion Reasons to Stop Drinking
- People, Places, and Things That Trigger Drug Use
- Breaking Research on the Risks of E-Cigarettes
- Category: Anxiety
- Category: Attorneys
- Category: Blog
- Welcome Dr. Tamar Kodish to the COPE Family!
- Welcome Dr. Mona Khaled to the COPE Family!
- COPE x UC Irvine Partnership
- What is CBT-I Therapy and How Does it Work?
- Virtual Emotions Management DBT Skills Group
- What is Insomnia and 10 Ways to Combat it
- COPE – ComPsych Parternship!
- Welcome Dr. Sylvanna Vargas to the COPE Family!
- How Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Can Help with PTSD
- The First Part of Trauma Healing
- Breath and Trauma Healing Exercises
- How Trauma Affects the Body
- Category: Change
- New Perinatal Support Group Beginning in July!
- When is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Beneficial?
- 3 Questions to Ask Yourself to Make a Change
- 4 Questions to Ask Yourself If You Want to Change
- Creating Change in Our Lives
- Let’s Talk about Our Failures
- Why Just Having Goals Isn’t Enough
- The Myth of Motivation
- Learn How to Make the Most of Your New Year’s Resolution!
- 5 Easy Tools to Resist the Urge of Bad Habits
- Are You Ready to Change?
- Category: Depression
- Category: Forgiveness
- Category: Happiness
- Category: Letting Go
- Category: Mental Health
- Trauma Therapy: Healing from Past Wounds
- New evening DBT Skills group starting February 21st!
- 4 Tips For Managing Your Anger
- Why are More People Choosing Teletherapy Couseling?
- Why Some People Develop PTSD When Others Don’t
- Can We Take the Eye Out of the Adolescent Storm?
- 6 Ways to Reduce Chronic Pain
- The Deep Dark Hole of Depression
- Learning to Tolerate Life’s Uncertainty
- Robin Williams Teaches Us About Mental Illness
- Don’t Let Your Feelings Become Infected
- How Connected Are You to Your Life?
- 7 Things I Learned From Spending the Day With Oprah
- Why Judging Others Is Bad for You
- Category: Professionals
- Category: PTSD
- Category: Relationships
- 5 Steps to Creating and Maintaining Healthy Boundaries
- 5 Couples Therapy Techniques to Try in Your Relationship
- How PTSD Can Affect Your Relationship
- 9 Habits That Destroy Relationships
- Who Needs Couples Therapy?
- A New Way of Parenting that May Change Your Family
- Mindfulness and Relationships: Never React the Same Way
- What I’ve Learned about Friendships in my 20s (So Far)
- Category: service
- Category: Trauma
- Trauma-Focused Treatment: Understanding and Healing from Trauma
- How and Why is My Trauma Affecting Me?
- Am I Ready For Trauma Therapy?
- Are You Minimizing Your Trauma? – How to Tell
- Which Trauma Treatment is Right For You?
- This is How You Recover from PTSD
- Learn How to Experience Your Feelings After a Trauma